Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hey MUM

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I wish I could undepress you, but all I can do is send you good thoughts and let you know we care.

    Hello Wild, glad to see ya, we was gettin ready to let the hounds out to look fer ya [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey wild...where ya been?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwwwwwww thanks guys. That made me feel real good.
    I am okay most of the time...it's just when I have those weird moments. I even cried during The Princess Diaries II when Julie Andrews started singing that song. I am hopelessly pathetic. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I am sharing that....but truth be told...I know Chloe likes that movie. It certainly wasnt for the content.

    But anyway...thank you. ONly 12 more days to go. ALmost there.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and THANKS mom for your compassion! Geesh! You are my mother and you totally did not reply you old bag. You are in such trouble. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well I guess at this time my needs are not as important right now with what is going on with Bill and all. Hence why I never whine, things like that make my problems seem so trivial, which is what it is in this case.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Ya Know Robin, IT COULD be that Mum is not accustom to hearing you WHINE [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually over the years I've developed selectohearing...and selectoreading...LOL...so whineeeeee away .....la la la

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, How is Bill?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •